TEMPUS project StudAVP announces OPEN CALL 2015 for student works.
This year our media partners in the region (RTS, RTV, BHRT, ATV, A1R), requests for TV and radio programs as follows:
1. RADIO TELEVISION OF SERBIA (Belgrade), request for programs:
- SHORT FEATURE MOVIE, up to 30 min, subject not defined. (Application code: RTSSFM)
- DOCUMENTARY MOVIE, up to 30 min, subject not defined. (Application code: RTSDOC)
- VIDEO EXPERIMENTAL MOVIE, up to 10 min, subject not defined. (Application code: RTSEXP)
No other limitations imposed! Students apply with synopsis.
2. RADIO TELEVISION OF VOJVODINA (Novi Sad), request for programs:
- SHORT FEATURE MOVIE, up to 15 min, featuring EDUCATIONAL CONTENT (App. code: RTVSFM)
- DOCUMENTARY MUSIC PROGRAME, up to 30 min. (App. code: RTVDMP)
- NON-VERBAL RADIO DRAMA, up to 60 min, subject not defined. (App. code: RTVNVD)
The students are expected to either write original material or adapt literary works originated by other authors that are located within the participating countries of the StudAVP.
3. RADIO TELEVISION OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA (Sarajevo), request for programs:
- SHORT FEATURE MOVIE, up to 30 min, (App. code: BHRTSFM)
- DOCUMENTARY MOVIE, up to 10 min, about interesting people. (App. code: BHRTDOC)
- THINKING BOX, TV time for finished student works (App. code: BHRTBOX)
Short Feature movie is for BHRT Children's program with subject related to 2016. NEW YEAR's celebration.
Documentary movie subject should be about interesting people in the region and their profession.
Thinking BOX is TV format that promotes talented people in the region by presenting their creative works. Students are encouraged to propose own video works in form of short description. Form and subject of the works are not limited. After selection final works will be submitted. There is a different modules like Talent Box, Film Box, Art Box…
4. ALTERNATIVE TELEVISION (Banja Luka), request for programs:
- TV SITCOM, pilot program up to 30 min, (Application code: ATVSIT)
- TV QUIZ program, pilot program up to 30 min, (Application code: ATVQUIZ)
- TV CULINARY program, pilot program up to 45 min, (Application code: ATVCUL)
5. A1 REPORT TELEVISION (Tirana) request for programs:
- TV DOCUMENTARY, up to 30 min on topic "EU - SO NEAR AND YET SO FAR" (App. code: A1RDOC)
- TV SPOT (Advertising), up to 1 min, on topic "EU Integration" (App. code: A1RADV)
6. STUDAVP project encourages students to apply with AUDIO WORKS OF
ANY FORM AND GENRE - preferable non-verbal.
(Application code: AUDIO)
Students can apply with synopsis and final works also.
Final audio works will be redirected to "NEDA DEPOLO" audio contest,
traditionally announced by RADIO BELGRADE 2!
More information on NEDA DEPOLO contest can be found here.
OPEN CALL 2015 is for students of any AV school in the regional countries (SERBIA, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, ALBANIA) and for students of AGRFT (Slovenia), VŠMU (Slovakia) and NATFA (Bulgaria).
Submition period from 20.04.2015. till 21.06.2015.
Project proposal must be written in English.
Projects built around the idea of international students cooperation will have the advantage in selection.
1. WHO CAN APPLY?
Students of any state or private AV school in the regional countries (SERBIA, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA and ALBANIA) and students of our EU partners, AGRFT (Slovenia), VŠMU (Slovakia) and NATFA (Bulgaria).
2. HOW CAN I APPLY?
Download Application form (DOWNLOAD section). Save it to your local disc, fill in required fields and make a short description-synopsis of your proposal. Do not forget to fill in Application CODE! Name the file with application CODE and your personal name (e.g. RTSDOC - John Doe.pdf) and e-mail it to email@example.com
No limitations to number of applications from one student!
3. CAN I APPLY WITH FINISHED WORK OR WORK IN PROGRESS?
Yes, you can apply to BHRTBOX application CODE with your finished work.
4. WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
You will be offered to travel and work in production in region. International production teams will be created for specific production. Your AV work will be broadcasted trough regional media. You will learn and experience about other countries and cultures, meet and work with with fellow students from the region, and many more...
5. WHO PAYS PRODUCTION COSTS?
Production cost of accepted works will be covered by StudAVP project, according to planned budget.
6. APLICATION SUBMITION PERIOD?
From 20.04.2015. till 21.06.2015.
7. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Process of selection of subbmited proposals undergo eliminatory stages. First selection will be published on StudAVP web site no later than 15.7.2014. During summer time students will work with mentor-professor or professional, on developing the scenario, preproduction aspects.... Cooperation plan will be developed.
8. HOW CAN I APPLY WITH AUDIO PROPOSAL OR FINAL AUDIO WORK?
You can appy with sinopsys and undergo selection proces for production under the StudAVP project. This will give you possibility to cooperate with other students on your proposal.
This year in cooperation with RADIO BELGRADE 2 we opened possibility for students to apply with a final audio programs to very respectable "NEDA DEPOLO" audio contest for student works. In order to get accepted for contest you should send us you StudAVP application form clearly indicating following "I WANT TO APPLY TO NEDA DEPOLO 2015 AUDIO CONTEST" and send us a link to download your final audio work. As soon as contest opens we will redirect your application to "NEDA DEPOLO" selection team.