NEW DEADLINE FOR STUDENT APPLICATIONS IS 31.5.2014 !
TEMPUS project StudAVP (Student Audio-Video Production) announces OPEN CALL for student works in the field of audio and video art and media.
This is the first and only call in the year 2014 - first year of implementation of StudAVP project.
- This years’ OPEN CALL is for students of art and media from Regional Partner Institutions only.
University of Arts in Belgrade,
University of Novi Sad,
From BOSNIA NAD HERZEGOVINA:
University of Banja Luka,
University of Sarajevo,
University of Tirana,
“Aleksander Moisiu”, University of Duress,
- Applications from students other then art and media studies or Universities other then listed above, will not be accepted.
- Finished AV project should be up to 10 minutes.
- No limitation regarding to form, structure or genre.
- Project can be done in any language but must be subtitled or translated to English.
- Project proposal must be done in English.
- Projects built around the idea of cooperation with students from partner institutions will have advantage.
2. HOW CAN I APPLY?
You can apply by downloading Aplication form
in PDF format from DOWNLOAD section. Save it to your local disc, fill in required fields and make a short description-synopsis of your proposal. Name the file by your personal name (e.g. John Doe.pdf) and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
One student can apply with maximum two proposals. In such a case the files should be named with numbers in addition to his/her personal name (e.g. John Doe1.pdf John Doe2.pdf)
3. CAN I APPLY WITH ALLRADY FINISHED WORK OR WORK IN PROGRESS?
No. Your proposal must be original and not finished work or work in progress.
4. WHAT DOES OPEN CALL THEME “I WISH TO TELL YOU...” MEAN?
The theme “I wish to tell you...” should motivate student’s creative thinking in making a ten minute AV work of something they would like to share with people all around the world. This should be their “creative voice”.
5. WHAT FORMS OF AUDIO VIDEO WORKS WOULD BE ACCEPTED?
There is no limitation in form. Any AV program form or genre would be accepted (short feature or documentary movie, experimental video, radio documentary, drama or experimental programs, etc. ).
6. WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
You will be offered to travel and work on production in region. International production teams will be created for every specific production. Your AV work will be broadcasted trough major regional media and it will be submitted to different festivals. You will learn about different cultures, meet and work with students from the region, and many more...
7. WHO PAYS PRODUCTION EXPESES?
All production expenses will be covered by StudAVP project.
8. APLICATION SUBMITION PERIOD?
From 20.4.2014. to 31.5.2014.
9. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The list of accepted proposals will be published on StudAVP web site no later than 30.6.2014. After confirmation on accepted proposals students will be contacted and asked for more information on production plans and needs. StudAVP will create international cooperation teams of students which shall be selected based on production efficiency, according to project objectives. During summer time student will work on preproduction of program with mentor-professor.
10. WHEN THE PRODUCTION WILL TAKE PLACE?
Actual production and postproduction will take place in period September - December 2014., in regional countries. Students will travel. All expenses will be covered by the StudAVP.
11. HOW WILL FINISHED STUDENT PROJECTS BE PRESENTED TO THE PUBLIC?
Through our Media partners who are major television and radio broadcasters in the region. Your work will be presented and broadcasted by RTS, RTV, RTRS, BHRT and A1 REPORT media. Other ways of public presentation will be submissions to various festivals.
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Download OPEN CALL poster here.